|Job level: Customer Service Review & Change Advisor||imagePlaceholderText|
|Reports to: Customer Service Manager|
|Internal liaison: Accounts, Buying & Commercial Team, Warehouse Team, Stores, Company Directors|
|External liaison : Members of the Public, Suppliers, Third Party Contractors|
The CCT department is responsible for managing the customers journey from when the order is placed through to delivery. This includes working with suppliers to obtain delivery dates and answering any queries. The team is then responsible for updating with customers as to when they can expect their delivery and communicating any delays to the customer.
Once a customer’s furniture is then ready for delivery, the CCT department will contact the customer, arranging the delivery and taking any outstanding balances in the process.
If the customer experiences any issues following the delivery, the department is responsible for liaising with suppliers and resolving these issues. Whether this is repairing or replacing faulty furniture or investigating a complaint about a bad experiencing/service received by Fabb Furniture.
At Fabb Furniture our aim is to be known for having the best Customer Service experience not just within the furniture industry, but within retail. This role plays an important part of that vision becoming a reality.
Your role will be to review Customer Incidents, Processes and Costs, with the view to providing advice on how the business can operate better, with the overall mindset being to improve the Customer Experience. Once areas of improvements are identified, you will then be responsible for supporting and implementing these changes.
- To help implement change to improve the Fabb Customer Experience.
- To review and collate statistics of types and causes of complaints to help identify areas of concern and re-occurrence.
- Monitor and review replacements, with the aim of reducing the number of replacements as a company we process.
- Compete monthly claim backs from each supplier for costs incurred from Service Providers. You will be targeted on increasing the percentage we claim back overall and providing information to our buying team of costs incurred from suppliers who will not contribute.
- Support in reviewing costs with the aim to reducing these and reporting them to the rest of the business.
- Ensure opportunities to improve business performance and improve customer experience are identified, documented and communicated to management.
- Support other areas of the CCT department when required, this can include managing incidents, updating customers, booking deliveries, or answering inbound calls.
- Work with the rest CCT team to help the department achieve its weekly, monthly and yearly targets.
- Actively seek to improve standards and increase customer confidence.
- Promote equality in working practices by developing and maintaining positive working relationships, ensuring that colleagues and customers are treated fairly.
- To develop a working knowledge of all procedures within the department
- To undertake, as from time to time, such additional duties as requested by your line manager for efficient operation and function of the business.
|Criteria||Essential / Desirable|
|Skills, knowledge and abilities|
|Ability to communicate effectively at all levels.||Essential|
|Ability to prioritise and organise workload to ensure deadlines and personal objectives are met.||Essential|
|Ability to work as an effective member of the distribution team.||Essential|
|Ability to work effectively under pressure Flexible attitude to duties and responsibilities.||Essential|
|Ability to handle conflict and problem solve.||Essential|
|Positive working attitude.||Essential|